Registration Types and Procedure
==> Registration is now open! <==
- Author registration (until 22nd April 2014): 450€
- Other registrants: On-line registration fees (until 27th May 2014): 450€
- Other registrants: On-site registration fees (after 27th May 2014): 550€
- Student registration fees: 250€ (not valid for students who are also authors)
Upon registration it will be required to provide electronic evidence (e.g. scanned copy of the bank receipt / deposit slip) by uploading it. So before entering the registration system you could take care of the payment of the registrations fees.
Students registering for the conference (not authors) will be required to upload proof of studentship.
The only way provided to pay registration fees is through bank transfer to the following (University) bank account details:
EIDIKOS LOGARIASMOS KONDILION EREVNAS A.P.TH.
KE.D.E.A. – TRITIS SEPTEMVRIOU UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
GR 54636 THESSALONIKI GREECE
Name and Address of the Bank Branch:
PIRAEUS BANK S.A.
AGGELAKI, THESSALONIKI BRANCH
18 AGGELAKI Str.
GR 54124 THESSALONIKI GREECE
International Bank Account (IBAN):
GR 97 0172 2020 0052 0207 0644 304
Code BIC (SWIFT address):
- All the charges of the bank transfer, including currency conversions, should be paid when the deposit is made (by the depositor) and ΝΟΤ by the account owner.
- In the details/remarks/comments of the bank transfer please provide/write:
- the acronym of the conference WIMS14
- the name of the conference participant (your name, not the name of the person who actually goes to the bank to make the deposit)
- the paper ID for which you are paying the registration fees
- In case you are registering for multiple papers (but for the same person/author), the following fee reductions apply:
- For the second paper you are registering the fee is 300€ in addition.
- For the third paper you are registering the fee is 250€ in addition.
- If in doubt please contact the organizers.
- More details about invoices/receipts will be given through the registration site.